Metallica, sell out

• mit´mZug erst mal Richtung Hamburg, dann bist du auch schon fast da...vielleicht nochmal nachfragen :D

Ne, aber ma lohne Scheiss: Auf der Homepage gibt´s doch nen Anfahrtsplan !, von daher 8)

• wenns wo hin passt dann hier :D
    also ich schau so MTV 15 Years MTV Europe
    und wen hör ich da schwafe`? The Tiny Dutch man :D
    Und er erzählt von ihrem Auftrit bei den Europ VMA´s :D soe sollten wohl Memory spielen udn Lars meinte
    "Forget about the Metallica song we´re gonna Play "So What" from the Anti-Nowhere League where every 2nd Word is Fuck....the other word is Cunt, And it was Live and everybody saw it. and on every show after That metallica was cut out. It was pretty cool"
    :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl:

• ja das war geil - war doch 96 ! Grad in dem Jahr in dem man schon dachte, sie werden "ruhiger", und dann sowas - mitten in die Fresse rein, aber war es nicht sogar sleeps den spielen sollten ?!

• Ich habn Video von Sleepz 96 auf ner MTV Show...
    weiß jemand, wann das MTV Europe Zeug wiederholt wird?

[CENTER]† I bring poverty, sickness and de(a)th †[/CENTER]

Dave at the Milton Keyne's Bowl 93':

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

• keine Ahnung
    das würde mich auch interessieren
    :nixweiss:

who's the one to suffer now?
    you're the one who showed me how
    put yourself on the ropes
    there's no breaks

• MTV wiederholt doch sonst immer alles bis zum :kotz:
    (erbrechen ;) ) ??!!

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

• So, sie sollten definitiv King Nothing spielen:
    The MTV Europe Video Awards show were on November 14, 1996. Metallica was intoduced to perform "King Nothing" live on stage at the awards show. The lights went down and the band launched into the song "Last Caress" followed by "So What!". A few classic minutes of television to savour. The band was nominated earlier that evening, in the "Best Rock Video" catagory, but the award went to the Smashing Pumpkins. James later said in an interview: "We needed to wake people up at the show! We felt it was a little boring, and we had been daring each other to do that for years".

Quelle: Poor Touring Me

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

• Depeche Mode
    Depeche Mode
    13.02.2024 - 08.04.2024
    Tickets ab € 66,05
  • Hämatom
    Hämatom
    30.08.2024 - 31.08.2024
    Tickets ab € 57,50
  • Metallica
    Metallica
    27.04.2023 - 29.09.2024