neuer song

• also ich war grad met.com und da stand sie hätten schon einen neuen song gespielt????!!!!!der soll heavey !!!!!!!!!sein
    wisst ihr das nich nich?????

• SPUN - LIVE AT KIMO'S

-"Damn, I have not seen that much gear being loaded in to this place before" was the first thing the bartender of Club Kimo's in San Francisco said while one of the opening acts were loading in their gear. The band with all the extra accessories was called SPUN and no one really seemed to have any information about them. Around 11pm SPUN hit the stage and introduced themselves as "Hi, we are Bob's band". Now the cat was definitely out of the bag as the surprised crowd recognize their hometown boys.
    june4_spun1.jpg
    Bob's Band?

SPUN consisted of Bob Rock (on bass), James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich and Kirk Hammett. The band started by bursting out four Ramones songs:
    Commando, Today Your Love Tomorrow The World, 53rd and 3rd, Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
    - "That was our little tribute to the Ramones" said James with a grin. "Hey close your eyes, we've got a surprise" he continued, and looked back at Lars. "1981?, 1983?" Lars smiled and said "OK, check this out" and then he pounded his way into Hit the lights. After this it was more old school tunes, Leper Messiah, No Remorse and For Whom The Bell Tolls. It was now time to fastforward to 2002 and a NEW SONG. The crowd could not sing-a-long, but they sure did bang-a-long. So how do you describe this new song? HEAVY, with a nice Metallica CRUNCH to it! After this nice surprise the band played I Disappear and the night ended with Die, Die My Darling. "Thank you friends, we had fun. See you soon" said James.

june4_spun2.jpg
    A NEW song!

When everyone was walking out the door, I looked over at the bartender and he seemed to be as clueless as he was when we arrived. He was just happy to get rid of those guys with all that gear...

Story & Pictures by Niclas S

----

so weit die News, cool !!!!*freu* :)) :)) :))

• die freue schon sehr auf was neuen von met! besser gesagt ich kann es kaum noch erwarten endlich ne neue scheibe von denen in der hand zu halten...

:guitarist: :guitarist: :drummer: :guitarist:

• HAHAHAHAH IHR WOLLT IR DOCH WOHL NET ERZÄHLEN DASS DIE AUF DEN BILDERN ARBEITEN
    BILD NUMMER EINS:
    JAMES:lars wenn du dich auf meine couch sEtzt dann reiss ich dir den arsch auf!!!!!!!!
    ZWEITES BILD:
    KIRK:ICH BIN GRAD AUF JAMES COUCH GESSESSEN UND ICH WERDE ES WIEDER TUN NOTHING CAN FUCKIN STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also erst mal richtig hinschaun freunde :D:headbang:

• mensch geil jetzt gehts dann wieder los hä?

hey Marlo deine Texte zu den Bildern sind echt lustig :D

who's the one to suffer now?
    you're the one who showed me how
    put yourself on the ropes
    there's no breaks

• Also das Photo von Kirk bestätigt meine Theorie all zu gut, dass er der Teufel persönlich ist. 8)
    Muss ja witzig zu gegangen sein bei der geselligen Musizierstunde von Bob´s Band. :)) :rofl:

METALLICA

"Man kann Angela Merkel alles vorwerfen, aber hochgebumst hat die sich nicht!" Ingo Appelt

BEER - Everybody needs a Hobby BEER

• was ist eiegntlich wenn jemand bei dem konzert im publikum ein aufnahem gerät dabei gehabt hätte? :D

• was heißt eigentlich SPUNK? Sames, Pob, Ulrich (n)and Kirk? :skeptisch: :smile2:

We'll lose the things we've fighted for
    Each rise is followed by a fall
    We'll lose the ones we love, the ones we most adore
    Yet go on... We go on

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare