The smart choice for your future

• Die mutter in dem video is ja geil drauf :D :D :D :D

das gibts auch nur in einem land der welt.......vermutich kaufen sich das nur unbefriedigte schlampen die zu blöd sind nen schwanz abzukriegen :D

• Hier ein teil der Message von den Psychos :D

But there is a way for youths to enjoy rich and satisfying sexual intimacy without risking unwanted pregnancy — ANAL SEX! The anus, tighter than any vagina and tinged with the thrill of the taboo, is the perfect venue for modern teen lust.

Of course, the safest way for teens to avoid unwanted pregnancy while satisfying their carnal needs is to limit themselves to homoerotic encounters until they are ready for procreation. But many boys and girls are uncomfortable with the idea of same-sex encounters. Anal sex, however, can be fun for both sexes, and thanks to modern improvements in strap-on sex tools, girls can enjoy being in control of their own anal encounters.

So, teens, the next time you strip down for sex, remember the TechnicalVirgin motto — "Everything Butt!"

Der Zweite Clip wo für Anal Sex geworben wird ist ja auch krank :rofl:

• DANIELLE V., Buffalo, N.Y.
    My boyfriend always asks to have sex. "Come on, baby," he begs me, all the time. I feel really bad about making him wait, but I know that if I have sex with him too soon, he won't respect me. But I also know that if he ain't satisfied with me, he'll date some other girl. So once a month I show him how much I really love him by coughing up the $500 to get him a really top-quality call girl to fuck him silly.

zum glück ist die seite nur ein blöder fake weil ansonsten wären die leute echt zu bemitleiden.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare