NICK MENZA Explains His Absence From The New MEGADETH Album l 14.02.04

• Former MEGADETH drummer Nick Menza has issued a statement addressing the recent reports that he was asked to appear on the new MEGADETH album currently being worked on by Dave Mustaine. His statement reads as follows:

"To all my family, friends, fans, and E.T.s,

"Yes, I was ready to go to Arizona to track drums with Dave. But all things were put on hold when I got a call from management. They told me everything is on hold because of [bassist] Dave Ellefson's not reaching an agreement with the General (Mustaine) [about a reunion of the group's 'Rust In Peace' lineup]. Thus Dave put the whole thing off. I still wanted to play, [and] I stressed this to management and Dave! But in spite of that, they still denied me playing :( So all of you that are wondering why I'm not playing on it, that's pretty much it! I was ready to rock…

"I am very disappointed and let down. But I respect Dave's wishes and decision and that's that! There will be other records. I will always play drums and music. It's my life. I love it."

• Na toll, da bekommt er nicht die volle Packung und die halbe ist ihm nicht gut genug...etwas merkwürdig Herr Mustaine, naja :baby:

We'll lose the things we've fighted for
    Each rise is followed by a fall
    We'll lose the ones we love, the ones we most adore
    Yet go on... We go on

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare