ROB TRUJILLO IST DER NEUE BASSIST!

• reeder wäre mir lieber aber egal...welcome

And forever after, you can hear the laughter
    World's being plastered by an evil bastard
    Exterminating faster, devastating plaster
    Fabulous disaster

• und hier der text dazu:

ROB TRUJILLO JOINS METALLICA!!!

We've all known, and have been huge fans of Rob since the early '90s when he was a part of the legendary Hardcore / Metal band Suicidal Tendencies. We got to know Rob when we played together with Suicidal in Europe 1993, during the 'Nowhere Else To Roam' tour. We were impressed by Rob's roaring bass style and his very cool, unique vibe onstage, things we got to see again during the '94' "Summer Shit" tour when Suicidal joined forces with us.

My visions of Rob are when we did Summer Shit 94 Tour with Suicidal, and Danzig. I remember being blown away by the fierce-ness and seeing Rob, as this monster on bass. He brings an awesome new strength to the band, and makes us step up. describes James.

Rob was also one of the masterminds behind the 90' cult band Infectious Grooves. He started Infectious' together with Mike Muir, the lead singer of Suicidal. Infectious' delivered classic album titles like 'Plague That Makes Your Booty Move.' He then he joined the Godfather of Metal, Ozzy Osbourne in '96

I must say Ozzy, Sharon, Zakk, Mike Bordin, all the team and family members mean the world to me. Love and respect, my family 100 percent. I am very stoked, excited and look forward to my new journey with my Metallica brothers. STEP UP! reveals a pumped up Rob Trujillo.

We've taken a long time to find the right bass player for us. Obviously being a good bass player is important (!!) but it was also very important that whoever we found would fit in as a family member, a brother with a huge vibe. We wanted a fourth band member, not just a new bass player.

I am very excited for Rob to be in the band and it feels like we are a new band, yet again. said Kirk.

When Rob came to San Francisco the first time and jammed with us, we all felt this incredible magic between the four of us. It was just something that we could not describe, we all just knew it. Bob Rock told us right after the jam, that it sounded like a fucking 747 taking off!!

I am soo fucking excited to be a full unit again', says Lars. 'The last two years of just being the 3 of us have taught me soo much about myself, about James and Kirk and about Metallica. And to welcome Rob into Metallica in 2003 after all the growth and soul searching we've been through for the last two years, feels so fucking awesome. Being at full strength again is at this moment indescribable.

We're fuckin' bristling with new energy, new respect, new vibes and a huge fucking appetite for everything Metallica is. Having Rob here, and him choosing to become a part of our family, will enable us to get to yet another level. So welcome Rob!

Take that with you!

Love,
    The Boys
    (all 4 of us)

• Zitat

Original von Vic Rattlehead
    wie solld as gehen? der Arebitet Mit Ozzy der speilt bei Black lable Society? DAS GEHT DOCH GARNICHT, Das ist doch verboten :D

Steht das im BGB? :skeptisch::D

• Trujillo ist auf jeden Fall ne gute Wahl. Jetzt ist wenigstens wieder einer mit Matte in der Band. Nun müssen nur noch Lars und James getauscht werden :D

• warum wechselt eigentlich immer der basser und nicht mal der drummer... :D

Fabulous disaster

• ihm schmeckt das getränk nicht oder kirk müffelt ganz arg

Fabulous disaster

• hmpf naja eigentlich freu ich mich schon über den, aber nen bsichen traurig dass es ncih scott reeder is bin ich scho... ;(

Indoctrination since early youth
    murder of the free thinking mind
    religion the root of all evil
    the source of all suffering

Deeper and deeper into the void
    across the wasteland of your mind
    lying to live, living their lie
    they make you betray your own kind

The free will shall carry the day
    drop the bomb and wash the filth away

let the napalm rain  

:skeptisch:

• Cool.
    Am geilsten, is ja dieses Pic:

feb25_pic2.jpg .
    Einfach nur geil.

Bis in Berlin beim Bangen

metallicamp.de || mod

The Hetfield & Metallicalmer Bang your Head and Drunk Tour 08/09/10

05.07.2008 Wacken Rocks Seaside
    25.10.2008 Volbeat, Stuck Mojo
    29.11.2008 Saxon, Motörhead
    09.01.2009 Nutellica
    09.03.2009 AC/DC Oberhausen
    17.05.2009 Metallica Köln
    30.08.2009 Wacken Rocks Seaside
    10.10.2009 Jan Delay - Bremen
    08.01.2010 Nutellica Osnabrück
    29.04.2010 Six Feet Under Osnabrück
    13.11.2010 Volbeat Hamburg
    03.12.2010 Johann König - Emden
    22.01.2011 Jan Delay - Lingen

• Bin schon gespannt was der Rob auf der bühne bringt!
    Welcome and HELL YEAH!

Und der Rabe, unbeweglich, sitzt noch täglich, sitzt alltäglich Auf der bleichen Pallas-Büste über meiner Zimmertür; Und in seinen Augen wohnen alle Träume von Dämonen, Seinen Schatten wie geronnen wirft die Lampe schwarz und schwer Auf den Boden; doch erheben wird sich aus dem Schatten schwer
    Meine Seele nimmermehr.

defimage1.jpg

• Ich hatte es ja schon vor 3 Wochen angekündigt.
    Und wer Rob mal auf der Bühne sehen will, muß mal bei Viva oder VivaPlus gucken, da kommt eine Live Version von Ozzy's "Mama, I'm coming home" mit Rob am Bass.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare