Journalist des Metclub Magazines über 5 neue Metallica Songs!!!!!

• Ich hab das zwar nur vom offiziellen Metallica board aber es scheint echt zu sein!

Aright, Jaan Uhelszki wrote this for the so what mag (metallica club magazine). 5 cuts of songs were heard, this is what the person described them as.

*THIS IS WHAT JAAN UHELSZKI WROTE ON 5 CUTS HE HEARD*

Cut #1-Hard charging cut that combines bombast and defiance of the band's earliest high watermarks, incorporating much of their thrashy beginnings but with more deliberate lyrics and an emotional nakedness. The lyrics are the cry of a divided man. James Hetfield growls this in the song "i want my anger to be me, i need to set my anger free"

Cut #2-Lumbering beat of a song that no doubt crawled out of someones nightmare. "This is the voice of silence no more" like many of the band's earlier songs, good and evil are enganging in hand to hand conflict, only this time, the demons are more internal then external.

Cut #3-A somber thoughtful rumination of a man grappling with choices. Recorded in may 2001. This song is a bit of funk to l ighten its sardonic edge, taking it to places where no metallica song has ventured before.

Cut #4-Most upbeat and suprising rock track. Over SEVEN minutes long. It's a journey of self discovery, a man clearly in psychic pain. Lars pulls one of the most lyrical drum solos I have ever heard and is dramatic enough to single handedly resurrect the art form. Kirk seems to peal off notes individually letting them hang in the air until he has his way with them.

Cut #5- A love song. A lazy feel to it, tropical but dangerous. Deceptively gentle. But that's before the SHREDDING beingsThis song also a sort of Rolling Stonesian feel to it. James sings with rawness and swagger that is entirely out of character yet entirely appropiate.

Wenn das wahr ist kann ich nur ein sagen ICH WILL DAS ALBUM!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

• hmm, das klingt aber ein bischen zu sehr nach Wunschvorstellung :skeptisch:
    Aber wenn das Album so werden würde, wär das doch ne geile Perspektive :D

We'll lose the things we've fighted for
    Each rise is followed by a fall
    We'll lose the ones we love, the ones we most adore
    Yet go on... We go on

• naja naja
    es waren ja schon einige leute im HQ und alle waren irgendwie der meinung das sie wieder Metal machen
    ich mach mir lieber ein eigenes bild und warte ab was da kommt am ende is wie bei der load

• Der Typ im Forum hat ja auch geschrieben sollte jemand das nicht glauben könne er es auch gerne einscannen! Ich glaub doch dass es war ist weil nach all dem was man bisjetzt gehört hat könnte es theoretisch zutreffen!

• Zitat

es waren ja schon einige leute im HQ und alle waren irgendwie der meinung das sie wieder Metal machen
    ich mach mir lieber ein eigenes bild und warte ab was da kommt am ende is wie bei der load

@darth...bin ganz deiner Meinung. Es gibt ja Leute die sehen Load als puren Metal an. Ich warte auch lieber ab...vielleicht wird es ja doch noch wie Meshuggah :D

And forever after, you can hear the laughter
    World's being plastered by an evil bastard
    Exterminating faster, devastating plaster
    Fabulous disaster

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare