• METALLICA's LARS ULRICH Asked To Collaborate With Rapper On TARANTINO Score - Oct. 14, 2002

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich has been asked to work with RZA from WU-TANG CLAN on the musical score for the next Quentin Tarantino film, Kill Bill, according to MTV.com.

Scheduled for release sometime next year, Kill Bill is a martial-arts flick about a female assassin who is betrayed and almost killed by her peers. Five years later, she awakens from a coma and seeks bloody revenge. The movie stars Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Daryl Hannah, Michael Madsen, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu and LaTanya Richardson.

Lars hat zwar noch nicht zugesagt, aber das Ja Rule Lied beweist ja wohl, daß sowas einfach zum :kotz: ist X(
    If you can fuckin' read this Lars...DON'T FUCKIN' DO IT!!! :D

[CENTER]† I bring poverty, sickness and de(a)th †[/CENTER]

Dave at the Milton Keyne's Bowl 93':

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

• darf doch trotzdem schockiert sein.
    man man man, da kann ich gleich zu MetallicaFan gehen, da darf man auch ned seine hoffnungen und befürchtungen sagen :D

• hey schmusekater ,
    die Antwort auf deine Frage : Nein, ich bin nicht blond

who's the one to suffer now?
    you're the one who showed me how
    put yourself on the ropes
    there's no breaks

• du hast mich mal gefragt ob ich blond bin , nun ..

das war die Antwort

who's the one to suffer now?
    you're the one who showed me how
    put yourself on the ropes
    there's no breaks

• Ich finde das einfach nur unnötig,denn es gibt durchaus gelungene Metal-lieder mit Gerape und wenn nur Lars gefragt wurde wirds IMO entweder was mit Drums sein oder generell mit Arrangements oder so.

• Also auf meine Avatar seht iht was ein MetalFreak anstellt wenn er von einem Rapper so ein Angebot bekommt. :D

And forever after, you can hear the laughter
    World's being plastered by an evil bastard
    Exterminating faster, devastating plaster
    Fabulous disaster

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

• J.B.O.
    J.B.O.
    30.09.2023 - 20.04.2024
    Tickets ab € 42,35
  • Beyond The Black
    Beyond The Black
    05.04.2024 - 27.04.2024
    Tickets ab € 45,49
  • Die Ärzte
    Die Ärzte
    23.08.2024 - 24.08.2024