Jump in the studio (for seb)

• Lars hat sich wieder gemeldet und ein paar neue fotos sind online

LARS (09/18/2002 11:55:00 AM)
    Wednesday in the AM, Baby! Hey man, just a quick waddup. It's been really crazy the last few days. We've had an amazing musical run, about four pretty fucking kick ass ideas(if I have to say so myself, and since I am the one that's posting, motherfucker, I damn right will!), so the musical well for some strange reason, still shows no sign of drying out. I do feel that we will cap it soon, and go back and re-evaluate and enter phase two of what we've done, but all this crazy shit just keeps coming up, so what the fuck. Our documentary film makers, Bruce and Joe are back with us for a while now, so you'll see cameras again for quite some time. Yesterday we had special friends join us in the studio, Tom and Ashley, and it was very inspiring for us to harness their excitment of being here with us. So all in all a good couple of days, a busy couple of days, a fucking crazy couple of days in MetalliLand, but it's all good and we'll c-ya in a bit, Lars (aka the second best drummer playing Dyers Eve in the studio Aug 20th)
    sept17_7b.JPG

In The Studio (09/18/2002 6:47:00 PM)
    So help me out here...Just shot a video, 5 minutes long (or longer) with basically a bunch off babble and fucking around. I think it is soo fucking funny, but then if I put it up, you guys will be like "Man, why can't we have more serious videos"...Should I keep it in the closet, or go for it??

PS: Don't tell the guys I posted this, thanks....ITS
    sept17_9b.JPG

"Your friend is the one you call to bail you out of jail."
    366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• er konnte es wohl nicht auf sich sitzen lassen dass seb auch mal news postet :D

die les ich mir später nach, mit nem lexikon in der hand ;)

bayern.gif"Alle lästern immer über die bösen Killerspiele-Zocker, wenn ein Amoklauf ist. Aber wenn einer einen Holzblock von einer Brücke schmeißt, schreit keiner 'böse, böse Tetris-Spieler!'"

• In The Studio (09/20/2002 10:45:00 AM)
    So, as you probably read on Metallica.com we had a guest in here yesterday, Cabbie from K-Rock in New York. Got some exclusive pics from his visit on the way, plus all the other studio action.

On another fun note, it looks like some of the band guys read your "funny video" petition (thanks for all the support) and we might have a Babble Bullshit Video coming at ya in the next few hours!

The guys will actually take a short break, and will not be in next week. No worries, I will still keep everyone up to speed and supply you with some unseen pix & video clips (no, I have not forgotten about the second Q&A video...)

Laters....ITS (not allowed to say luv, right, sounds too G.. LOL)
    sept19_4b.JPG

Der link zum video ist im thread "neues video"!

366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• In The Studio (09/20/2002 2:20:00 PM)
    Not to sound like a p...y but I worked my ass off these past few weeks, so I am sorry to announce that I will have the weekend off! If anyone cares(right, who gives a F%&#) I'm heading down to Yosemite National Park to camp out. No laptop, no cellphone (so I can't pick up Caller Id Blocked - calls), no sleeping bag, no food, no beer....I am just kidding, I will bring beer.

Anyhow, back to the important shit, the guys have been in the studio now for 12 weeks straight and will have next week off. They will be back in full force on October 1st.

No worries though, next week will be plenty of fun as I will give u guys some new Q&A vids, and forgotten pix...ITS

Ganz, interessant es war anscheinend einfach zu anstrengend wie man auf den videos sieht, deswegen nimmt sich metallica eine woche frei und kommt am 1. oktober wieder zurück ins studio

366p.jpg

• so ich würde gern den link zum neuen video posten, hab aber irgendwie keine ahnung wie das gehen soll.

aber hier die information: die jungs kommen heute zurück, weiß nur nicht genau wie das mit der zeitverschiebung is und eine neues video ist online: question & answer 4 final addition

366p.jpg

• habs mir angeschaut das Q & A 4 und mir is aufgefallen das sie von den ganzen fragen (ziemliche viele seiten) eigentlich immer die blödesten raussuchen. man erfährt was sie für amps benutzen und welchen song sie gehört haben als sie heute morgen ins studio kamen. einer sagt das, das neue album nicht wie load oder reload werden sollte sondern "more heavy" (der typ hat nen witzigen nick) und sie sagen er wird nicht enttäuscht sein. mehr hab ich mir jetzt nicht merken können. aber achtet mal drauf wie lars die ganzen nicks liest von den typen die fragen stellen :D

366p.jpg

• Am coolsten war als sie die Frage mit dem Typen mit einem ganzen Posting vorgelesen haben.:rofl:
    Ansonsten wurde noch gefragt ob James ein Solo aufm Album spielt,sie haben geantwortet das nur irgendein Doodle am Anfang eines Songs vorhanden ist. :skeptisch:

• @flot ja der typ hatte so nen witzigen nick der mit dem einen post.

366p.jpg

• mit was spielt Mr.Poo eigentlich die ganze Zeit rum? Da gibts sogar n ganzen Thread zu auf der offiziellen Seite :D

[CENTER]† I bring poverty, sickness and de(a)th †[/CENTER]

Dave at the Milton Keyne's Bowl 93':

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

• Ja, das hab ich auch gelesen. Er nimmt das Ding auch ständig in den Mund :D :O

[CENTER]† I bring poverty, sickness and de(a)th †[/CENTER]

Dave at the Milton Keyne's Bowl 93':

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

• ey, die idioten nehmen aber auch gar nix ernst - da wundert man sich echt, dass die textlich nich noch auf kill em all niveau geblieben sind :D James: "Solos ? will there be solos on the new record ?" blabla ...gelächter...James:"Wann is der scheiß endlich rum?" ...bla Kirk macht sich über alles mögliche lustig, lars über die nicks, james is zwar gelangweilt, lacht sich dann aber immer wieder den Arsch über Kirk ab...so geil ;)

• also die jungs sind gestern wieder im HQ angekommen (urlaub war klar notwendig :D)

In The Studio (10/01/2002 9:28:00 AM)
    It is time to Jump back in the studio! The guys will arrive in about an hour, and will have an update for you sometime after that.

In The Studio (10/01/2002 3:20:00 PM)
    Got a few pics up from today's action in the studio. Right now, 3pm the guys are working in the control room. I am going to try to get one of the guys to post something for us.

oct1_5.JPG

oct1_2.JPG
    ich bezweifle das man mit solchen schuhen drums aufnehmen kann :D

oct1_1.JPG
    Ready to rock :D

366p.jpg

• der typ kommt aus dänemark und ihm ist in san franzisco kalt *kopfschüttel* :rolleyes:

366p.jpg

• wenn man ihn sich so anschaut auf dem untersten bild. würdet ihr dem typ zutrauen wenn ihr ihn nicht kennen würdet das so einer einmal daran beteiligt war bei songs, hit the lights, blackened, master of puppets, dyers eve etc.????? :D

366p.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

• Tankard
    Tankard
    05.10.2023 - 10.05.2024
    Tickets ab € 24,90
  • Mytallica
    Mytallica
    30.09.2023 - 29.03.2025
    Tickets ab € 22,70
  • Beyond The Black
    Beyond The Black
    05.04.2024 - 27.04.2024