Motherfucka Motherfucka

• Hi this Lars,

i just wanted to thank everybody for buying my fucking records and merchandise stuff, ya know. it's fuckin amazing to see so many german metallica fuckerz in this place. you made me fucking rich. i like to thank you for that. and note: the new record will be out fucking soon. i guess we will put out about 8 or 10 singles, so there is a lot of stuff coming at you. i guess you better save some money. OK see ya on the next tour (we have some special ticket prices for you: it's about 70€) Ok see ya

• ja klar :D

glaubt ihr das ist wirklich Lars ? ich weis nicht... die Überschrift klingt schon so komisch.

Aber WENN, dann bin ich der als erster auf sein POST geantwortet hat :finger: , nur rafft der nicht was hier steht. :D:D

• Hey lars, get the fuck out of here!!! we don´t want such an greedy bastard like you in our community :D

war ein mehr schlechter als rechter witz von dir Harr Ulrich ;)

• @ lars-ulrich: Netter Versuch, aber es kann nur einen geben!!! :D :] :drummer:

:guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist:

When a man lies he murders some part of the world
    M E T A L U P Y O U R A S S ! ! ! :headbang:

• außerdem würde sich lars nicht die mühe machen das ganze in € umzurechnen :D

"Your friend is the one you call to bail you out of jail."
    366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• hehe, als ob Lars sich bei uns für seinen Reichtum bedanken würde... :D aber für alle Fälle:
    Hey Lars, if you are so fucking rich, then it is sure no fucking problem for you to bring everyone in this fucking Forum your new fucking record very fucking soon, so that we fuckers must not pay any fucking money for fucking it!!! 8)8):D

We'll lose the things we've fighted for
    Each rise is followed by a fall
    We'll lose the ones we love, the ones we most adore
    Yet go on... We go on

• yeah, that fuckin' post has more fuckin' lars ulrich fuckin' characteristic??? (aka note the doublebass) :D

366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• ey man, what's your fuckin' problem with the fuckin' word fuck :D

366p.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare