So come on... Jump in the studio

• JUMP IN THE STUDIO

METALLICA is back in the studio recording their new album. The band has extended a personal invitation to each and every one of you to follow along in the recording process.

Features of the Jump In The Studio section will include: exclusive photos, video clips, continuous reports, and a chat room where you can chat it up with our "In The Studio" reporter and maybe even a few "special guests."

Sign up for the FREE Metallica Mailing List and you will receive instant access. So come on… JUMP IN THE STUDIO

Kann man sich gratis anmelden!

july31_its_screenshot.jpg

"Your friend is the one you call to bail you out of jail."
    366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• geht mal wieder da hin und schaut die Bilder an, an dem wo sie am tisch sitzen...der ganz links sieht aus wie Piet Kolcke (oder wie man den schreibt) :D

• also es gibt ein tägliches studiodiary, die videos zum anschauen (bis jetzt aber auch nur eins) und ne photogallery. außerdem noch einen link zum metallicaforum und zum metallicachat mehr is da nicht.

neuester diary eintrag:

LARS (08/15/2002 1:37:00 PM)
    Hey man, Lars here. Thursday afternoon. James is in there right now working on a guitar sound for a verse thing that we have been working on for the last few, so I thought I just say a quick what's up and tell you that Niclas is putting the finishing touches on the next video bit, with some high(or low?) lights of the week, which should be up hopefully early next week. Is that vague enough? Oh, by the way, I am really psyched about the feedback we are getting from you guys about how much you dig the studio site, so thanks for that and back at ya. C-ya in a bit, Lars.

"Your friend is the one you call to bail you out of jail."
    366p.jpg
    Your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying. "Dude, that was awesome!"

• die eine Karikatur "keep it metal" is ja soo geil !!! Is die von James ?! Egal, aber die is echt talentiert hingekriegt ! :D

@seb: sorry,Bilder kann man weder posten noch verlinken ("you do not have the permission to right-click"...)

• Das wüsste ich auch gerne :D Immer wenn ich mich einlogge kommt die gleiche Seite nochmal. Nichtmal ne Fehlermeldung oder so... X(

• Was fürn Programm? Will ich auch haben!!

[CENTER]† I bring poverty, sickness and de(a)th †[/CENTER]

Dave at the Milton Keyne's Bowl 93':

"For me today is a very historical day. 10 years of bullshit is over between Megadeth and Metallica."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare