Which Fantasy/Sci-Fi Charakter are you?

• Link

boromir.jpg
    Boromir

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Boromir is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has his character profile.

Naja... :skeptisch:

• Anakin Skywalker

anakin.jpg

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

EDIT: Wenigstens erklären die mir, woher dieser Anakin ist. :D

• Legolas Greenleaf

A naturally skilled companion to those around you, you earnestly use your prowess out of concern to those you care about.

This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory... and anger.

lol, ICH bin legolas und nicht marlo oder wie der nochmal heisst... :D
    naja, hat ja auch was feminines, dieser elb...

• anakin.jpg

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

If you enjoyed taking this survey and wish to help advertise it and your results, you can use the code below on your site. You are welcome to copy the image to your own Web space.

Gaude Pöhle.

Vom Guten hab ich mich zum Bösen hinziehen lassen.

@count. wir sind wohl brüder ,wa ? aber es kann nur einen geben, und ich bin dein vater !

Hammer, des trifft zu. !

metallicamp.de || mod

The Hetfield & Metallicalmer Bang your Head and Drunk Tour 08/09/10

05.07.2008 Wacken Rocks Seaside
    25.10.2008 Volbeat, Stuck Mojo
    29.11.2008 Saxon, Motörhead
    09.01.2009 Nutellica
    09.03.2009 AC/DC Oberhausen
    17.05.2009 Metallica Köln
    30.08.2009 Wacken Rocks Seaside
    10.10.2009 Jan Delay - Bremen
    08.01.2010 Nutellica Osnabrück
    29.04.2010 Six Feet Under Osnabrück
    13.11.2010 Volbeat Hamburg
    03.12.2010 Johann König - Emden
    22.01.2011 Jan Delay - Lingen

• Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tk421.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

auch was feines :bier:

• nee, du bisch dann mein vater :D
    es gab aber auch einen anakin organa-solo... aber naja, egal :D.. der hieß ja net skywalker mit nachnamen :D

• Siehst du, jetzt habe ich dich in einem Thread verwirrt und du mich in einem anderen. :D

Ich kenne von den Filmen nur den mit Obi Wan Kenobi und den mit Landor. Also den, der als Erstes und den, der als Zweites erschien.

• ich war net verwirrt :D:D:D
    der typ heißt lando ;)
    naja, epi01&02 zählen für mich auch irgendwie net zu star wars. wenn man die trilogie gesehn hat isches gut :D

• na sicher doch monsta ;)
    ich bin der sexieste aus der HDR welt :P
    aragorn.jpg
    Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

uuuuuuuh, ich bin nen held :D

bayern.gif"Alle lästern immer über die bösen Killerspiele-Zocker, wenn ein Amoklauf ist. Aber wenn einer einen Holzblock von einer Brücke schmeißt, schreit keiner 'böse, böse Tetris-Spieler!'"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare