The Next Level Chapter of Touring, Sports Palace, Mexico City, MEX

• Ich packs mal hier rein, gibt keinen Extra-Thread dazu. Setlist von gestern beim Outside Lands-Festivals in San Francisco:

1. Hit the Lights
    2. Master of Puppets
    3. Fuel
    4. Ride the Lightning
    5. Fade to Black
    6. The Memory Remains
    7. Hell and Back
    8. Sad But True
    9. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    10. Orion
    11. One
    12. For Whom the Bell Tolls
    13. Blackened
    14. Nothing Else Matters
    15. Enter Sandman
    Encore
    16. Creeping Death
    17. Battery
    18. Seek & Destroy

• Muchisimas Gracias

August 11, 2012

I am still amazed by the amazing 'Tallica family in Mexico. Another historic first for us to play 8 arena shows anywhere on earth in our XXX year career. The dedication was well understood.

Until next time,

James 'papa het'

metallica.com

• METALLICA Frontman On Eight-Show Run In Mexico: 'I Don't Think We Could Do It Anywhere Else' - Aug. 16, 2012

METALLICA frontman James Hetfield spoke to the Mexican radio station Ibero 90.9 last month prior to the band's eight-night run at Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace) in Mexico City. You can watch the chat below.

"To play anywhere in the world for eight shows is unbelievable," Hetfield said. "I don't think we could do it anywhere else. Mexico City stepped up, and every [concert] we put on sale, there was another one [that was added] and another and it kept going. It was crazy! We probably could have kept going, as the passion here is unbelievable."

METALLICA's July 28 show in Mexico City marked the debut of a new 140-foot-by-50-foot stage that features "colossal components and striking visual elements spanning METALLICA's entire 30-year career."

"The stage that we're doing — the kind of the 'best-of' stage — is pretty dangerous and pretty unpredictable," Hetfield said. "There's a lot of things that can go wrong. [laughs] Pyro and fire and things falling and… I don't wanna give away too much, but there's a lot going on. A lot. So every show will be different of these eight, I think, just because of the fact that things will be working differently. We haven't really rehearsed a lot on this stage — maybe a week, production rehearsals — so it's gonna be crazy. It's gonna be a lot of fun."

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Quelle: blabbermouth.net

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

Hard N Heavy Tourflash

Kommentare